₹16,833 – ₹22,423 a month
total work: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
- Evaluating information to prepare a realistic and balanced budget for the school and forecast annual budgets
- Maintain accurate financial data, including accurate monthly financial statements.
- Proposing revisions to the budget if necessary in response to unforeseen developments.
- Giving weekly financial reports (verbal) to Head of School
- Preparing written monthly financial statements
- Submitting monthly accounting reports to Certified Public Accountant
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of accounting records
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹16,832.89 – ₹22,423.03 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tiruvalla – 689581, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How soon you can join ?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Full Time
- 2 years